- Novel approach to enhance coastal habitat and biotope mapping with drone aerial imagery analysis.
- Introducing offshore wind energy in the sea space: Canary Islands case study developed under Maritime Spatial Planning principles.
- Simulating trophic impacts of fishing scenarios on two oceanic islands using Ecopath with Ecosim.
- Disease Outbreak in a Keystone Grazer Population Brings Hope to the Recovery of Macroalgal Forests in a Barren Dominated Island.
- The collapse of marine forests: drastic reduction in populations of the family Sargassaceae in Madeira Island (NE Atlantic)
- Lost and found: A new hope for the seagrass Cymodocea nodosa in the marine ecosystem of a subtropical Atlantic Island.
- A New Signal of Tropicalization in the Northeast Atlantic: The Spread of the Spotfin Burrfish Chilomycterus reticulatus in Madeira Archipelago and Its Invasion Risk