1. Promotional Material (4)
- Proyecto PLASMAR: Bases para la planificación sostenible de áreas marinas en la Macaronesia.
- PLASMAR Project: Setting the bases for sustainable maritime spatial planning in Macaronesia.
- Projeto PLASMAR: Bases para a planificação sustentável de áreas marinhas na Macaronésia.
- Primer Boletín de Noticias del Proyecto PLASMAR.
2. Divulgative Journals (3)
3. Technical Reports (6)
- Activity 2.1.1.a. ‘Finding the balance of Blue Growth Sustainable Development within Ecosystem Approach’.
- Activity 2.1.1.b. ‘Identification of areas for Blue Growth development within Ecosystem Approach. Analysis of Implementation of the Environmental Policies’:
- Activity 2.3.1. ‘Optimise and finding the pertinent monitoring methods for the marine and coastal waters environmental monitoring’.
4. Science (peer reviewed) (3)
5. Proceeding Books (Congress, Conferences, etc.) (16)
- Projeto PLASMAR. Workshop-OOM-2017.
- POSEIDON, INSPIRE Updated Citizen Science Project. VIII Jornadas Ibéricas de Infraestruturas de Dados Espaciais.
- Aquaculture Industry and Implementation of MSP in Madeira archipelago in light of MSFD.
- Blue Growth & Good Environmental Status – PLASMAR open workshop.
- Potential contribution of the first sale system of fresh fish in the Canary Islands to the compliance of the Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD): an example of Gran Canaria (Canary Islands, Spain).
- Spatial competences of fishery in Canary Islands and the angel shark (Squatina squatina).
- Characteristics of fishing in the Canary Islands related to Marine Spatial Planning.
- Temporal variations in the mean trophic level of the catches reported by the small-scale fishery of the Canary Islands.
- Blue Growth in the Canary Islands: is it possible to know trends through open data?
- Fishing effort standardization of data-poor fisheries: the Canarian small-scale fleet.
- The Canary Islands: A hot spot of microplastic pollution
- Microplastic pollution on Gran Canaria Island beaches
- Environmental Impact Assessment under MSFD for Aquaculture in the Macaronesia.
- Microplastic pollution in the Canary Islands
- Assessment of the risks associated with microplastic marine pollution in the food chain
- Optimization of large microplastic (1-5mm) sampling methodologies